Magicraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magicraft

The forums for the Magicraft server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xillian711
Under Consideration

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello. This is my application to join the server. Very Happy

IGN: xillian711

I am an adequate builder. I have a snapshot attached to this to show you what im working on. XD It's an underground rebel base that contains many things. Like I said, Its not nearly done but it's doing well. (I spawned the the items but I was on survival. No flying or world edit. :/. It definitely took a while) I'm not the best with redstone but I can make basic things. My main strength is detail. I love to add amazing detail to buildings. I find it entertaining to make the gameplay more enjoyable. Very Happy
I have worked with many new servers to help them. I love to help in any way I can, let it be inform new players on the server or help staff with different plugins. I do whatever needed to help a server and/or revive it. I'm a very good world editor. I'm still learing more and more as time goes on but I'm an all round good player. I hope I can help the server as much as I can.

My application Minecraft%20Snapshot

Last edited by xillian711 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
magicmew97
Admin

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Yours already seems acceptable, but I am going to say what I have said to everyone else so far. Try putting it in a paragraph form. Your computer can't take snapshots? Have you tries F2 or prt sc?
Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1