Magicraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magicraft

The forums for the Magicraft server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Spirit Pokemon Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZWhite12
Founder (SA)
Founder (SA)
ZWhite12

Location : Hiding in thee Breakfast Kingdom waiting for BP to kidnap her

The Spirit Pokemon Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit Pokemon Challenge   The Spirit Pokemon Challenge EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 pm

The Spirit Pokémon Challenge

"1. Spirit Pokémon
Your Spirit Pokémon is not your favorite Pokémon and you cannot choose your spirit Pokémon from any of the 659 Pokémon to be your spirit Pokémon. To find out your spirit Pokémon you need to go to any store near you that sells Pokémon cards. Pick any pack of cards you want to, the pack doesn’t matter, just pick one that feels right or a random one, do whatever you want. Then take the pack of cards that you got home and open it up. Inside of that one pack that you get will be your spirit Pokémon, but you have to decide which one it is. Choose which one feels like it fits you and feels right. I chose the Porygon that I got from a HS Triumphant pack because Porygon has a very fantasy like feel to it, and I myself tend to think more fantasy than reality. It might be hard to decide on yours and it might be easy. Once you have decided what your spirit Pokémon is make sure you remember it. I put my Porygon card in a card protector and put it in one of the gift card pockets of my wallet.

2. The Challenge
Once you have decided on your Spirit Pokémon you need to start a new game on any version you want, but your spirit Pokémon has to be obtainable on the game that you play. It is preferable that you have a friend with another system or another system yourself. Play through the game up to the point where you can trade with other players (after you obtain the Pokedex). Then trade over your spirit Pokémon from another game and use only that one Pokémon throughout the entire game. HM Slaves are allowed. If you are unable to find a friend that will trade you your spirit Pokémon then play through the game until you are able to catch one, then catch it and use only that Pokémon for the rest of the game.

3. Other Rules
-You cannot evolve the Pokemon as it would not be the same Pokemon.
-You can use any game on a handheld or legal emulator (Game Boy Player, the Pokémon Box method, Pokémon Stadium, etc). "

(I did not write this ^^ The original posting is challengeHere )

So I got Minccino. It's SO cute. Gonna start a Pokemon White run with it (:

Hope to see more people do this

Back to top Go down
https://magicraft.forumotion.com

The Spirit Pokemon Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magicraft :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat and Forum Games-
Jump to: